Administrative Guru and Management Assistant: Brooklyn
Radish Lab is looking for a dynamic, super-organized, list-loving, task-tackling, and over all awesome administrative unicorn to sweep in and help us get things done in our Brooklyn office. This position also offers key support to Radish’s CEO, and management team (4 people total). We’re looking for someone who truly takes pleasure in solving problems, is a real self-starter and smart thinker, and has a high respect for privacy and discretion.
Radish Lab is an interactive agency focused on social impact projects. We work with global non-profits, arts organizations, cultural institutions, and lots of other cool and inspiring people. We work out of a bright and cheery office in Bushwick, Brooklyn, and are a growing team of around 10 very nice people. We also have a new office in Berlin.
Position is salaried, entry-level, and full-time. Radish Lab offers healthcare, and a suite of other benefits, including 3 scheduled paid weeks off per year when the agency is closed, and a flexible vacation policy. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately.
To apply, please send an awesome cover letter (this is your chance to wow us) by April 10, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Admin Guru’ in your subject line.
Office Management Tasks Include:
- Mailing + Tracking/Picking up Packages
- Fresh Direct order management
- Copier/printer management
- Supplies tracking + Ordering
- Troubleshooting tech-related issues (internet/printer/etc.)
- Recurring costs/purchasing (possibly more bookkeeping related, but auto renewals, etc)
- Organizing and maintaining filing systems
- Liaising with building manager, superintendent, and cleaning staff
- Running errands as needed
- Handling visitors and prepping for meetings
- Managing office chores (these are pretty light, and everyone in the office contributes)
- Team lunch organization
- Any other office maintenance/needs
- Data Entry as needed
- Export weekly status updates
- Meeting note taking
- Correspondence/follow ups for contracts/paperwork/HR
- Travel and events arrangement/assistance
- Calendar Management and scheduling across time zones
- Managing interns
- Overflow admin work for other positions
- Help with personal organization tasks
- Answer phone calls and manage calendar
- Run personal errands
- Write and reply to email correspondence