In an effort to be more green in 2k18 (catch that rhyme?), we made office goals to maintain (& slightly reduce) our energy usage based on our consumption patterns in 2016 and 2017. To keep us more accountable, we are sharing our goals with all of you fine folks.
Here’s a chart breaking down our energy usage the past two years and where we hope to be in the coming year.
You may be wondering, what are some of the steps we are taking to reach these goals?
- Unplugging appliances after use
- Shutting down our computers overnight
- Taking advantage of natural light
- Using energy efficient light bulbs and appliances
- Running the dishwasher only when it’s full
- Making sure the fridge is completely sealed
- Using shades and opening windows to regulate office temperature
These are easy and effective changes that you can implement in your office, too!
Be sure to look out for progress updates on our Instagram.